GIIGNL supports the exchange of information and relevant studies with other organisations that have similar interests and that undertake similar activities in order to benefit the LNG industry. Sharing best practices through non-profit trade organisations has served to strengthen the safety environment of the entire industry. The activities of the key organisations are described on their websites.
- CLNG – Center for Liquefied Natural Gas
- GLE – Gas LNG Europe
- IGU – International Gas Union
- MARCOGAZ – Technical Association of the European Gas Industry
- NGVA Europe- Natural and bio Gas Vechicle Association
- SGMF – The Society for Gas as Marine Fuel
- SIGTTO – Society of International Gas Tanker and Terminal Operators