Enbridge takes stake in Woodfibre LNG

July 29, 2022

Share this:

Pacific Energy and Enbridge agreed to jointly invest in the construction and operation of the 2.1 MTPA Woodfibre LNG project. Under the agreement, Enbridge will invest in a 30% ownership stake in the project, with Pacific Energy retaining the remaining 70% stake in the facility. The project is expected to start operations in 2027.

Edited from Woodfibre LNG Press Release