QatarEnergy and ConocoPhillips partner in the NFS project

October 30, 2022

Share this:

QatarEnergy selected ConocoPhillips as its third and final international partner in the two-mega-trains 16 MTPA North Field South (NFS) LNG project. ConocoPhillips will have an effective net participating interest of 6.25% in the NFS project, out of a 25% interest available for international partners. QatarEnergy holds the remaining 75% interest.

Edited from QatarEnergy Press Release