Shell to join QatarEnergy in the NFS project

October 23, 2022

Share this:

QatarEnergy selected Shell as its second international partner in the North Field South (NFS) expansion project. In the NFS project, Shell will have an effective net participating interest of 9.375%, out of a 25% interest available for international partners. QatarEnergy will hold the remaining 75% interest. The two-train 16 MTPA LNG project will raise Qatar’s total LNG production capacity to 126 MTPA.

Edited from QatarEnergy Press Release