TotalEnergies to partner with QatarEnergy on the NFE project

June 12, 2022

Share this:

TotalEnergies has been awarded a 25% interest in the North Field East (NFE) LNG project joint venture following the request for proposals for partner selection. QatarEnergy is holding the remaining 75% interest. The new joint venture will hold a 25% interest in the 32 MTPA NFE project, which is equivalent to one 8 MTPA LNG train.

Edited from TotalEnergies Press Release